Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dynamic Duo





So I am sure we have all heard about which artists will be performing at the Grammy's tonight. I have to say, I am especially excited to see what Elton John and Lady Gaga have in store for us. The two will be teaming up to open up for the exciting show tonight. It should be very interesting seeing that these two artists are so different. The duet from this dynamic two-some has the entire Grammy press talking. While there is no word yet on which songs they will be performing, it will most likely be one of the most talked about performances of the night.
Gaga will also be nominated for 5 Grammy's, following Taylor Swift's 8 nominations, and Beyonce's 10!The question is; what are you more excited to see, the opening performace by Gaga and Elton John, or the whacky ensembles Gaga has instore for the show?!

5 comments:

  1. HAHa Gaga's outfit was outrageous...but when is it NOT?! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear the Grammy's were really cool. Why do you think lady gaga always wears strange outfits? Do you think some stars are trying too hard to be different these days? (I think lady Gaga is awesome). I honestly think she is just being herself, but I think some stars try too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Lady Gaga has a good voice and all...but I think she is trying a little too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked the piano. what do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete