Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pretty Wild?


E's newest show, "Pretty Wild" is about former playboy model, Andrea Arlington, and her three wild daughters. The three girls, Tess, Alexis, and Gabby are wannabe models who are living in Los Angeles and pretty much do nothing but party and talk about the things they wish they had. I have seen one episode of this show and could barely sit through it. I know I have been complaining a lot in my past few blogs, but I am just frustrated with entertainment these days. Why is this show even on tv? There has been much noise made for years about reality television and how most of it is destroying society, but now I feel we are hitting an all time low with shows like this. Why do we want to watch three spoiled girls who are desperate to get into the spotlight. And sadly, the show has obviously been created to make fun of this crazy family. The thing that makes me the most upset is seeing how their mother lives in the shadows of her daughters. I guess the truth is, this is what the majority of our society wants to watch these days.

1 comment:

  1. Does this show say more about reality tv or the people who watch the show?

    ReplyDelete